This web application was installed under a separate user, "nawebapp", on the Identifiers Naming Authority host.
The caGrid 1.4 Training grid host was installed and configured according to the specifications listed on caGrid 1.4 Host Configuration page.
Identifiers Naming Authority specific requirements:
- Secure Container on port 443
- Download and extract https://wiki.cagrid.org/download/attachments/2918098/caGrid-1.4-Configs-NCI.zip.
- Copy <target_grid>/IdentifiersNamingAuthorityWebApp/na.properties to $HOME/tmp
|At Step 11 of the caGrid install make sure you select the correct target grid for your installation|
QA: NCI QA Grid for caGrid 1.4
Stage: NCI QA Grid for caGrid 1.4
Production: NCI QA Grid for caGrid 1.4
Training: Training Grid for caGrid 1.4
Step 15: The hostname must be the externally routable name. For example, the Training Grid Master GTS external hostname is mastergts.training.cagrid.org and internal is cagrid-1_3-training-master-gts.cagrid.org. We specified mastergts.training.cagrid.org when creating credentials.
Step 16: Select the option to browse to credentials on the host. Use the /home/griduser/tmp/certificates location.
Use the installer to install and configure caGrid using these instructions: Install caGrid and Configure a Secure Container Using the caGrid 1.3 Installer
|At this point, your user should have the following environment variables set. The last step of the installer provides the paths for these settings:
- Edit $HOME/tmp/na.properties
cagrid.na.prefix must end with a "/" character
- In cagrid.na.db.username, specify your database username
- In cagrid.na.db.password, specify your database user's password
- Copy na.properties
- Deploy the GlobalModelExchange service
Start Tomcat as follows:
|Check the $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out file for any errors.|
For the Identifiers Naming Authority Service to be available upon reboot of your server Tomcat must be configured to start automatically.
- Configure Tomcat to start automatically: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/setup.html