Every so often, a new version of caGrid is released. Before this happens, all of the documentation for the new version needs to be created and cagrid.org needs to be updated with new version spaces, pages, and navigations. This document will outline the steps involved for the preparation of a version release and the tasks involved to make the new documentation go live.
- Step 1 - Create New Version Spaces
- Step 2 - Change Permissions
- Step 3 - Update Navigation
- Step 4 - Create New Macros
- Step 5 - Update Documentation
- Step 6 - Create Additional Pages
- Step 7 - Update Links