Once all of the preparation is completed and the release is ready, the new documentation can go live on cagrid.org. This makes the latest documentation the official documentation for the newest version of caGrid. These changes are made slightly before the official announcement for the latest release.
This process takes an estimated 2 - 3 hours and possibly longer is this is the first time that someone is following these steps to go live.
- Step 1 - Change Permissions
- Step 2 - Update Project Navigation
- Step 3 - Update caGrid Documentation Space
- Step 4 - Update the Downloads Space and Navigation
- Step 5 - Update New User Information
- Step 6 - Update Knowledgebase Navigation
- Step 7 - Perform Checks